Road Kamelot ('''ロード・キャメロット, ''Rōdo kyamerotto) is the ninth disciple of [[the Noah Family]] and she is the current incarnation of '''Road '''(ロード,''Rōdo)''.Her original human name is unknown. She represents the "Dreams" (ロード,''Yume'') of Noah. She was the only member of the Noah Family other than the Earl to survive Nea's attack thirty-five years ago.. She is the adoptive daughter of Sheril Kamelot and thus the adoptive sister of Wisely Kamelot and adoptive niece of Tyki Mikk. She is the main antagonist of The Rewinding City Arc.
Appearance == Despite being the one of the oldest members of the Noah, Road looks to be somewhere in her early to mid-teens.
She is typically seen wearing dresses in a punk-gothic lolita style, though she has been seen several times in her school uniform. She has purple-blue hair spiked up in a punk style and dark eyes, which become the typical Noah-amber when she is in her Noah form (a form she is in more often than her human form). Unlike the other noahs, She And her brother have two irises: One inside the other. When not in her Noah form, her skin is quite pale.
Recently, she has taken to using a doll form, allowing for her
to be easily concealed and carried by an ally. While in this form, she retains her abilities and can still speak and move, and she somewhat resembles her typical self, with spiky hair and a short dress.
Recently, Road has taken to wearing black and white like the rest of the Noah. She keeps her gothic style, wearing a short white dress with ribbons circling her arms and ripped stockings.
Currently resting in her dimension she is reduced to a tiny form ressembling her head with only minimal features like eyes and hair.
Road has a colorful personality, ranging from playful and sweet to sadistic and secretive. She does, however, always behave in a mock-childish manner, despite the fact that she is more than thirty-five years old.
She can be extremely affectionate, cherishing her family, particularly those of the Noah Family, above all else. She has a childlike need to be entertained at all times, usually by the Millennium Earl or Lero and occasionally by Tyki Mikk as well. She maintains a deep fondness for Allen Walker, kissing him and comforting him on two separate occasions. She's also extremely protective of those she cares for, willing to endanger her own life to keep them safe.
Despite this, she has also shown signs of sadism and seems to enjoy the suffering of others. She has tortured multiple people, including stabbing Allen's left eye with her candles, killing an Akuma subordinate just to anger him, and nailing Miranda's hands to a clock. Road also detests normal humans, which she considers to be below herself.
Even more dangerous is when Road's affection can range into possessiveness, eliciting a sadistic response when someone harms those that she cares for. This is best illustrated by her rage after Allen attempted to exorcise the Noah within Tyki Mikk; despite her affection for Allen, she chose to punish him first by attempting to break his friend's mind, and then by urging Allen to kill him.
Road has displayed a more serious, concerned side when it comes to family matters. Especially the case of Nea and the Earl.
- Education: 3
- Affinity: 1
- Battle Ability: 5
- Mental: 4
- Flexibility: 4
- Skinship: 5
Much of Road's past remains a mystery, foremost being her true age. She became a Noah at least thirty-five years ago, the time during which she met the mysterious fourteenth Noah, Nea, as well as the current Bookman, who was allied to the Noah clan. When Nea betrayed the Noah clan and began to kill the other Noah in an attempt to become the next Millennium Earl, Road was the only one besides the current Millennium Earl to survive.
As the Noah began to be reborn into the current generation, one of the newly-awoken Noah, Sheril Kamelot adopted her as his daughter. Through this adoption, she also became the niece of another Noah, Tyki Mikk. As part of the attempt to maintain a normal facade, Road began to attend a local school, despite being the oldest of the Noah.
Rewinding Town Arc
Road is given a mission from the Millennium Earl to find a piece of Innocence that is causing time to rewind. Unknown to Road or the Earl, the exorcists Allen Walker and Lenalee Lee are already investigating the strange events that are happening there. As she arrives in town, Road notices the two Exorcists at a restaurant, fighting three Akuma already in the area. Before the battle can reach a conclusion, however, she calls back the Akuma, wanting to find the Innocence first.
Road later confronts the Exorcists and their friend Miranda Lotto. She quickly incapacitates the trio and drags them into her pocket dimension. Road taunts Allen, claiming that she, as a member of the Noah Family, is the true apostle of God. Allen becomes horrified at the prospect that humans are siding with the Earl and she embraces him to prove that she is a human. Allen's Innocence instinctively reaches out to attack her. When Allen holds his Innocence back, she takes Allen's Innocence and stabs herself with it. Despite the fact that her face is utterly destroyed, Road remains unfazed as she heals what was a fatal wound in seconds. She explains that although she is human, she is different from other 'low-lives'. To demonstrate this further, she summons a candle and stabs Allen in his cursed eye. She proceeds to attack Miranda, and is unsurprised when Allen takes the blow for her.
Miranda's Innocence activates and heals both exorcists. Road orders the Akuma to attack but one is destroyed by Allen and Lenalee attacking together. Wanting to see Allen suffer, Road orders the second Akuma to self-destruct, knowing that Allen will see its soul suffer before it disappears. When the Akuma self-destructs, a furious Allen quickly destroys the third and threatens to shoot her with his Cross Paling. Road is unworried, knowing that Allen would never harm a fellow human. Road promises that they will play again soon and returns to the Earl, Allen missing her dimensional door by mere moments.
General Yeegar Falls Arc (Anime Only)
Road and Tyki are dispatched to assassinate the exorcist General Kevin Yeegar. Road takes the Innocence straight to the Earl, where he destroys it. Tyki removes his internal organs, leaving him to die slowly. When other exorcists recover his body, the only thing he is capable of doing is singing a foreboding song that Road had been singing before dying.
Noah's Ark Arc
Because Noah's Ark continues to suffer from the effects that Nea placed it under, the Noah family decides to make a copy of it and destroy the older version. Because only Road can complete this task, she remains hidden from the various exorcists that enter Edo, Japan, the current location of the Ark, in search of Cross Marian.
After her task is mostly complete, she and Tyki decide to play a game with the exorcists. They draw Lenalee Lee, Allen Walker, Lavi, Yu Kanda, Arystar Krory and Chaozii Han into the slowly-crumbling Ark, and Tyki explains to them that they only have three hours before the Ark is destroyed, killing them as well. Their only chance of survival is to reach the highest point of the Ark and exit through Road's door.
With less than an hour to spare and the loss of Kanda and Krory, they arrive at the topmost tower. When Allen walks into the dining hall, Road is overjoyed to see him and kisses him, much to the shock of all present. Amidst the affection she showers upon Allen, she takes note of his companion, Lavi, who is a bookman in training. When Allen begins to fight Tyki, Road keeps Lavi from joining, by trapping Lenalee and Chaozii in a dice-shaped forcefield. Road asks Lavi to play with her and he agrees on the condition that if he wins, she must let his friends go.
Road quickly traps Lavi in a dreamworld she has created and tortures him with his memories and visions of bloodied friends who question if Lavi truly cares for them, all the while being mocked by "another" Lavi, who represents Lavi's identity as a bookman.
When Tyki is stabbed with Allen's Sword of Exorcism, Road becomes enraged and decides to punish Lavi for Allen's deed. She forces Allen and the others to stand idly by as she attempts to break Lavi's mind, threatening death if they make even the smallest movement.
Redoubling her efforts in the dreamworld, Lavi is forced to fight illusions of his friends while his other self insists he is not suitable to be a bookman. His mind is finally shattered as Lavi is run through by illusions of his closest friends. Not content to merely break him, Road draws Lavi's bookman self to the surface and forces Allen to fight him. As Allen struggles to wake up what he believes to be the 'true' Lavi, Road mocks him and begins to grow impatient, threatening to kill Lenalee and Chaozii if Allen does not kill Lavi.
Lavi, however, manages to regain control of his body, his consciousness having survived Road's attack. He manages to guess that Road's true body is in the dreamworld with him and stabs Allen's illusory corpse. In the physical world, Lavi engulfs both himself and Road's body in flames. Road admires Lavi's determination, but remarks that by this method he will never be able to become a Bookman. Lavi replies that he had been driven into a corner and made the best choice that he could and he begins to fade away. As Lavi comes to a realization about his true self, Allen rushes to rescue him from his own fire; as he calls out to Lavi, Lavi is able to escape the dreamworld and regain consciousness. Keeping good on her promise, Road releases Lenalee and Chaozii from their prison. As the exorcists regroup, Road's charred corpse suddenly begins to move, calling Allen's name before disintegrating.
Invasion of the Black Order Arc
Road reappears as she attends a dinner party being hosted by the Earl. She watches Tyki dance with various women as she sits with her father, Sheril Kamelot. After the party, the Earl and Tyki come to the Kamelot estate to make future plans. Road largely ignores the other Noah, instead playing in the garden, but playfully joins the conversation later. When Tyki offhandedly remarks that he wants to cut his hair, she briefly throws a tantrum, saying that she likes his hair long, and hits him in the stomach. When Tyki grimaces, she becomes concerned that the wounds Allen gave him still hurt, but before the conversation can continue, her mother, Tricia Kamelot, scolds her for her rudeness.
Artificial Exorcists Arc
Road, along with the other Noah, greet Wisely as he is reborn in London. When he makes note that Tyki's appearance is exactly as that of Nea's, Road asks him to keep the observation to himself, as it is a family matter.
Road is first seen on the shoulder of the Earl in her doll form as he attacks the North American Branch. She informs him that Alma Karma is here  before they remind each other the incident with the 14th which causes the Earl to cry. She is later seen with the other Noahs in the main room just next to Wisely. She remarks that he didn't need to damage his brain. She witnesses the salutation of the fourteenth through Allen's body and then Allen's declaration. Wisely tells her that Allen is rather interesting before she is stolen from him by Kanda. When Yu Kanda initially denies that he is looking upon the comatose body of Alma Karma, she insists it is true, angering him to the point he uselessly attempts to kill her, only stopping with Allen's intervention. Along with Allen, Road is also trapped by Wisely's power within the mind of Alma and Kanda and observes their past. There she recovers her human form. When the sheer emotion of Kanda's memories overwhelms Allen's consciousness, Road intervenes to save him, urging him not to lose himself, and reminding him of who he is.As they observe Kanda discovering the truth, Road explains Allen the true nature of the Second Exorcist Program.
Upon escaping from Kanda's memories, Road withdraws from the ensuing battle with Alma and stays on the shoulder of the Earl. and at its conclusion, she returns to the Noah's base with the others. There,
she eases the Millennium Earl to sleep in her dimension. At his bedside , they are visited by Tyki who asks her about his feelings. He notes that he envies her comprehension of the earl's feeling.
Seed Of Destruction Arc
When the Millennium Earl realizes Nea's host is in danger of Apocryphos, he sends Tyki and Road to Allen's cell in the Black Order to protect him. The moment that Tyki subdues Apocryphos, Road shifts from her easily-hidden doll form to her Noah form, quickly embracing and comforting him after the living Innocence Apocryphos tried to absorb Allen.
When Apocryphos begins to battle Tyki again, Tyki quickly finds himself overwhelmed. Allen attacks Apocryphos, despite Road's warning to not go near, and Apocryphos tries to absorb Allen again. When Allen sneers that the very thought of being united with Apocryphos makes him want to puke, the enraged Innocence tries to punch Allen. Road, however, quickly attacks Apocryphos with her candles and takes the punch for Allen, losing consciousness.
She, along with Allen and Tyki, manage to escape from the Black Order Headquarters with the unexpected help of Howard Link, who immobilizes Apocryphos with spells and removes the seals on Timcampy to allow the golem to take them away.
Allen and Tyki get into an argument about what to do next; Tyki wants to protect Allen and Road as they try to gain the Earl's attention and escape, but Allen has no intention of joining the Noah. As Tyki heads off to fight Apocryphos, Allen begins to break down, believing that only chaos follows him wherever he goes. However, Road regains consciousness and encourages Allen, telling him, "Don't stop. Keep walking." She tearfully says these were Nea's last words to Mana, and that Nea fought for Mana. She asks him to keep it a secret before fading away.
Afterwards Tyki states she's most likely not dead, but rather her Dream was momentarely shattered and she just needs to heal herself.
Searching for A.W. arcWisely was then seen communicating with Road, through his demon eye, where it is revealed that she has yet to recover from her injuries from the Apocryphos, only able to take on a smaller form of her head. He then tells Road that the noah memory inside of him hated Nea, nearly being devoured by the Noah's memory, from its hate toward Nea. Road then told Wisely that if The Millenium Earl was ever destroyed they to would be killed by the heart. Wisely's conversation with Road was then interrupted, by Tyki, who was trying to find The Earl.
Later, Road is shown in her dream world, still in her miniature form. There, she states she can't connect her dream world to Allen, although she tried many times. She is now sure that Allen will head to the Campbell mansion and tells Cross to sleep until then.
Abilities and Powers
Natural abilities as a Noah: As a Noah, Road has absolute command over all the Akuma, as well as destroying Innocence by simply touching it. All of her abilities, like other Noah, are based on Dark Matter. She is seen cutting an Akuma's forehead in a point in the Rewinding city while she licks its blood with her fingers. Being a Noah, she is immune to the Akuma's blood virus, which is usually fatal to the human touch. Even though Jasdevi claimed that the blood was sick for the Noah in flavor, Road seems to be indifferent towards the taste.
- As a Noah, Road had the power to awaken part of the ark but with its destruction and subsequent reformation with Allen's ability, she lost this power.
Weapon: Road also seen using Lero as a weapon. Road often takes Lero against its will. When in her usage, it acts as a witch's broom and an umbrella.
Ark Navigation: Road is the only known person besides the Millennium Earl, the 14th Noah (Pianist), and Allen Walker who has the power to control Noah's Ark. Road is also the only one who was capable of programming Noah's Ark in order to download and make a new ark.
Eternal Youth: It is unknown if this is an ability of her "dream" or something else but Road hasn't aged in 35 years. She seems to keep her preteen appearance forever and is thus likely to be immortal (from old age).
Dream (夢 Yume): This ability also enables Road to create a small pocket dimension and suck everything around her into it. Road has full control of the dimension which takes the form of a wrapped gift box, controlling all aspects of it, and making it do anything she wants. She has also demonstrated to influence the other dimensions including the real world among other things. . It is suggested that she can make a form of her to go anywhere, without using her true form.
- Telepathy: Road has demonstrated some telepathic ability to some extent.
- Mind Reading : Road is capable of picking in the memories of someone in her dimension and has even been implied to be able to read someone's thoughts outside of it to some extent. She uses this ability to aknowledge someone's deep insecurities and fears and recreate them in her dimension to twist their minds.ability to aknowledge someone's deep insecurities and fears and recreate them in her dimension to twist their minds.
- Mind Suggestion : She can at least speak telepathically to someone else.
- Item materialization: Road can make appear several items in the real world which she can make levitate as she wishes:
- Door (扉, Tobira): Road's most obvious power is the power of dimensional warping, which allows her to move freely in between dimensions via a special kind of door which only she can summon, but others may use. As such, she is the only Noah to be able to move through dimensions without the Ark, something that not even the Earl can do.
- Candle (蝋燭, Rōsoku): Road also uses her trademark; floating candles with a pointed edge for impaling.
- Box (箱, Hako): Road can summon large, dice-like cubes that act to entrap those she chooses to.
- Nigh-invulnerability: Road's body in the real world is hers but not hers. As she put it "I'm me, but I'm not me" and those who do not know her "true form" cannot kill her, in other words, even Allen's Sword of Exorcism cannot hurt or even slow her. It is suggested that she can make a form of her to go anywhere, without using her true form. This is explained in the Noah's Ark arc, during the fight. In the dream that Road created, Lavi realized Roads real body/true form is dream Allen, and stabs him with a dagger. The dagger is shown to stab through Road's duplicated body, proving that Lavi is right to attack her from her world, the dream. The only exterior attack that has been able to touch her was that of Apocryphos whose ability has been noted to be unique.
- Regeneration: Road's body in the real world has shown very high regeneration ability, able to regenerate from deep wounds and even burning in mere seconds. Her real body in her dimension seems to be able to heal too as she was seen in great shape shortly after being stabbed by Lavi.
- Body Morphing: Road's outer appearance is known to have change several times. Why does Road change into various forms? ( Hoshino Interview ) “In short, Road’s dream shapes Road’s current outer appearance. That’s why she can easily turn into a doll. Road’s current form is just the appearance that she likes most. It’s the appearance of the girl she wants to be – it’s connected to her inner self. She can’t freely shapeshift into anything like the way Lulu Bell can. For example, I think it’s impossible for Road to turn into an animal that’s completely different from her inner self.”
- Dimension Connecting: Road is able to connect her dream, that is her own dimension to other dimensions including that of the real world wherever she wants. She then can uses her door to freely transport herself and others to the location making her dream literally the "road between dimensions". She seems to be able to connect her dream to other Noah dimensions like Nea's.
- Road Kamelot and her akumas VS Allen Walker and Lenalee Lee
- Road Kamelot and Tyki Mikk VS Kevin Yeegar
- Road Kamelot VS Lavi and Allen Walker
- Road Kamelot and Tyki Mikk VS Apocryphos
Earl of Millenium
- Road likes making fun of Akuma, pranks, candy (she also notes that Timcanpy looks like he would be tasty), Allen and the Earl, and she dislikes humans.
- The Noah name Road comes from the fact that she is the "road" between dimensions.
- She came 8th at the first popularity poll, 9th at the second and third and 8th again at the fourth. 
- For Katsura Hoshino, Road's image-color is pink.
- Road was drawnwith a boyish appearance at first. As a consequence, readers sent questions to ask if she is a boy or a girl. She slowly became more girlish as Hoshino thought of her as cute and adorable. 
- Hoshino decided to make her lookmore mature so she changed her bangs. Her former hairstyle was quite difficult to draw. 
|The Noah Family|
|Noah:||The Earl of Millennium • Road Kamelot • Tyki Mikk • Skinn Bolic • Jasdevi • Lulu Bell • Nea Walker • Sheril Kamelot • Wisely • Tryde • Feedler • Mercym • Mightra • Allen Walker|
|Akuma:||Mana Walker • Claire • Leo • Pierrot • Eliade • Eshi • Thread • Chomesuke • Lesley • Alma Karma • Mimi • Doug • Ice • Pang • Kazekiri • Sara • Doug • Sophia • Wizard Akuma • Rabbit Akuma • Level 3 (Paris) • Level 4 (Headquarters) • Level 4 (Paris)|
|Other:||Dark Matter • Noah's Ark • Cell Roron • Lero • Teez • Akuma Egg • Skull • Brokers • Golem|